- Associated Press - Saturday, June 30, 2018

BOSTON (AP) - A Massachusetts college student has been hospitalized for exposure to spilled chemicals at a university lab.

The Boston Fire Department says the Boston University graduate student spilled an unknown chemical at the Life Science and Engineering building shortly after noon.

The male student received a contact injury after mixing two chemicals in the lab. He is described by fire officials to have irritated skin, and is conscious. The building is deemed to be safe and has been decontaminated.

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide