- Associated Press - Sunday, July 26, 2020

CASSOPOLIS, Mich. (AP) - Police in southwestern Michigan said two brothers who were electrocuted when the mast of the sailboat they were moving hit a power line were in stable condition Sunday at an Indiana hospital.

Cass County Sheriff Richard Behnke said the brothers were transported to a hospital in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

The men, ages 31 and 19, were accidentally electrocuted Saturday afternoon in LaGrange Township while moving a sailboat. The mast struck a power line running to a house, according to authorities.

They were transported by ambulance and helicopter to the hospital.

Police said the incident remained under investigation.



Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2021 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide