By Associated Press - Saturday, February 20, 2021

NEW YORK (AP) - Eight people were injured and nearly two dozen people evacuated their homes late Friday following a carbon monoxide leak in Queens.

The Fire Department of New York said it detected high levels of the poisonous gas at a residential building on 81st Street in Jackson Heights.

Four people were taken to a nearby hospital, the FDNY said, while another four were treated at the scene.



Copyright © 2022 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide