- The Washington Times - Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Montgomery County firefighters responded to a home explosion in Laytonsville, Maryland, early Tuesday.

Two victims were taken to the hospital, including one that had to be extricated from the debris, according to WTOP.

Montgomery County Fire and Rescue spokesman Pete Piringer told the station the explosion was caused by propane.

Photos on social media showed the windows were blown out, and part of the house had collapsed.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2021 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide