- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
China's party paper falls for Onion joke of Kim Jong-un being 'Sexiest Man Alive'
The online version of China’s Communist Party newspaper hailed a report by The Onion naming North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un as the “Sexiest Man Alive."
This undated official portrait released on Thursday, April 12, 2012, by the Korean Central News Agency via the Korea News Service shows North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. KCNA said the image was published in the Worker's Party newspaper and was the first time an image of Kim Jong-un wearing a suit has been shown to the public. Mr. Kim was named first secretary of North Korea's ruling Workers' Party, a newly created post, at Wednesday's Workers' Party Conference. (AP Photo/Korean Central News Agency via Korea News Service)