- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
China's party paper falls for Onion joke of Kim Jong-un being 'Sexiest Man Alive'
The online version of China’s Communist Party newspaper hailed a report by The Onion naming North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un as the “Sexiest Man Alive."
This undated official portrait released on Thursday, April 12, 2012, by the Korean Central News Agency via the Korea News Service shows North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. KCNA said the image was published in the Worker's Party newspaper and was the first time an image of Kim Jong-un wearing a suit has been shown to the public. Mr. Kim was named first secretary of North Korea's ruling Workers' Party, a newly created post, at Wednesday's Workers' Party Conference. (AP Photo/Korean Central News Agency via Korea News Service)