- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
China's party paper falls for Onion joke of Kim Jong-un being 'Sexiest Man Alive'
The online version of China’s Communist Party newspaper hailed a report by The Onion naming North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un as the “Sexiest Man Alive."
In this photo taken on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, and released by the Korean Central News Agency and distributed in Tokyo by the Korea News Service on Friday, July 27, 2012, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un (at right in the middle) reacts during a ride on an amusement-park attraction as he attends the completion ceremony of the Rungna People's Pleasure Ground in Pyongyang, North Korea. (AP Photo/Korean Central News Agency via Korea News Service)