- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- Mick Jagger’s girlfriend L’Wren Scott commits suicide
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
- PHILLIPS: The insanity of ‘free trade’ agreements
- Russia to embrace Crimea ‘swiftly’; poll shows Putin’s popularity soaring
- Americans for Prosperity launches new ads targeting Sens in La., Colo.
- NASA-funded study says modern society doomed, like the dodo
- Mass. police award 3-year-old girl for saving pregnant mother
- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
Cowboys Brent, Brown were close friends
Cowboys nose tackle Josh Brent is charged with intoxication manslaughter after a Saturday morning crash resulted in the death of his passenger, teammate Jerry Brown.
A news cameraman films the aftermath as a motorcyclist drives by the site of a single-vehicle accident involving Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent on Dec. 8, 2012, in Irving, Texas. Brent is facing an intoxication manslaughter charge after the accident killed teammate Jerry Brown, a linebacker on the team's practice squad. (Associated Press)