- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Stewart, Pattinson bid adieu to 'Twilight' franchise
With Friday's release of the final film in the franchise, “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2,” the young actors bid farewell to the fantasy sensation.
Nikki Reed, a cast member in the film "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2," is embraced by her husband, singer Paul McDonald, as they perform together onstage during the Twilight Fan Camp Concert outside Nokia Theater L.A. Live, Saturday, Nov. 10. 2012, in Los Angeles. The world premiere of the film will be held at Nokia Theater L.A. Live on Monday. (Photo by Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP)