- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Kaine, Allen debate in McLean, Va.
Tim Kaine, the Democratic candidate for Virginia's U.S. Senate seat, and his Republican counterpart, George Allen, square off in a debate at the Capital One Conference Center in McLean, Va.
George Allen, former governor of Virginia, answers questions during the 2012 U.S. Senate Debate on Thursday, Sept. 20, 2012 at the Capital One Conference Center in McLean, Va. (Barbara L. Salisbury/The Washington Times)