- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
Remembering Martin Luther King Jr.
A wreath-laying ceremony marks MLK Day at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial on the National Mall in Washington.
Alicia Watkins of Washington arrives for the wreath-laying ceremony at the foot of the Stone of Hope at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial on the National Mall in Washington on Monday, Jan. 16, 2012. (Rod Lamkey Jr./The Washington Times)