- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
Naval Academy graduation
The U.S. Naval Academy's class of 2012 toss their hats in the air as they graduate at the Navy-Marine Corps Stadium, Annapolis, Md.
Midshipman Kevin Joseph Hillery, who was paralyzed from the waist down in his junior year by a falling tree, shakes hands with U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, third from right, has he takes the stage to receive his diploma during the Graduation ceremony the U.S. Naval Academy's class of 2012 at the Navy-Marine Corps Stadium, Annapolis, Md., Tuesday, May 29, 2012. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)