- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Niners rout Cardinals, 24-3
Arizona Cardinals quarterback John Skelton spent most of Monday night running for his life in a 24-3 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree (15) scores a touchdown against the Arizona Cardinals during the first half of an NFL football game on Monday, Oct. 29, 2012, in Glendale, Ariz. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)