- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Oakland riots after verdict
Involuntary manslaughter verdict in Johannes Mehserle's trial for killing an unarmed black man, Oscar Grant, leads to rioting in Oakland.
This Jan 14, 2009, file photo shows Johannes Mehserle, right, in the East Fork Justice Court in Minden, Nev. A jury reached a verdict Thursday, July 8, 2010, in Mehserle's trial, a former San Francisco Bay area transit officer accused of murdering an unarmed black man on an Oakland train platform. The eight woman, four-man panel is scheduled to read the verdict at 4 p.m. PDT. (AP Photo/Cathleen Allison, file)