- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
Redskins defeat Giants on 'Monday Night Football'
The Washington Redskins edged the New York Giants 17-16 on Monday night to move within a game of the NFC East lead.
Washington Redskins wide receiver Josh Morgan (15) celebrates with Washington Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon (88) after scoring on a 13-yard run off of a fumble by quarterback Robert Griffin III (10) to put the Redskins up 7-3 in the first quarter as the Redskins play the New York Giants on Monday Night Football at FedEx Field, Landover, Md., Dec. 3, 2012. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)