- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Vogelsong, Giants beat Cardinals, 6-1, force Game 7 in NLCS
Ryan Vogelsong saved the San Francisco Giants from elimination in Game 6 of the National League Championship Series, forcing a winner-take-all Game 7.
San Francisco Giants starting pitcher Ryan Vogelsong throws during the third inning of Game 6 of the National League Championship Series against the San Francisco Giants on Oct. 21, 2012, in San Francisco. The Giants won 6-1 to force a decisive Game 7. (Associated Press)