- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Israel, Palestinian militants wage war in Gaza
Israel and Palestinian militants continue to pound each other with deadly airstrikes and rockets in the Gaza Strip.
Palestinians pray during the funeral of Salem Paul Sweliem in Gaza City on Nov. 20, 2012. According to the family, the 52-year-old Greek Orthodox Christian carpenter was killed during an Israel Air Force strike on a high-rise building, in which Ramez Harb, a senior figure in Islamic Jihad's military wing, was killed. Sweliem was in car when the strike took place and died on his way to the hospital from shrapnel wounds. (Associated Press)