- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
- Calif. tourist community evacuated over suspected explosive device
- Obama to use executive seat to push private companies onto solar
Zombie 5k has folks running for their lives
Run For Your Lives is a 5k race created around the idea of a zombie apocalypse launched last year in Darlington, Maryland and launching across the country.
Runners try to avoid loosing their flags to herds of zombies as they make their way towards the finish line at, Run for Your Lives, a zombie infested 5k obstacle course run, in Darlington, MD., Saturday, October 27, 2012. Participants tried their best to avoid being chased and grabbed as they ran the 5k long course. Runners who completed the course without loosing all of their flags were rewarded with a medal of survival. (Andrew S. Geraci/The Washington Times)