- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Grand chances for sophisticated living
Question of the Day
Camberley Homes, a division of Winchester Homes, is building luxury homes in several suburban Washington locations.
At Riverwood in Howard County, Camberley is building more than 70 upscale single-family homes on 1-acre or larger sites.
The community is near shopping areas, golf courses and historic downtown Ellicott City. The homes have four bedrooms, three or four full baths and one or two powder rooms.
Base prices range from $1,398,000 to $1,825,000.
Craftmark Homes Inc. is building upscale town homes and estate homes at several locations in Montgomery County. At Bethesda Crest, 24 luxury town homes are being built with prices beginning at $1,750,000.
At McAuley Park in Potomac, seven homes with brick or stone fronts are being built on half-acre homesites, priced from $2,200,000 and higher. Each home has four levels with 4,950 to 5,800 square feet, with a four-car garage, high ceilings, moldings and a marble master bath.
Craftmark is also building estate homes on 2-acre sites at Grace Farm in Clarksburg, priced from $1,100,000.
Single-family estate homes are also being sold at Clarksburg’s Park Ridge next to parkland, priced from the $900,000s.
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors