- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Grand chances for sophisticated living
Question of the Day
Camberley Homes, a division of Winchester Homes, is building luxury homes in several suburban Washington locations.
At Riverwood in Howard County, Camberley is building more than 70 upscale single-family homes on 1-acre or larger sites.
The community is near shopping areas, golf courses and historic downtown Ellicott City. The homes have four bedrooms, three or four full baths and one or two powder rooms.
Base prices range from $1,398,000 to $1,825,000.
Craftmark Homes Inc. is building upscale town homes and estate homes at several locations in Montgomery County. At Bethesda Crest, 24 luxury town homes are being built with prices beginning at $1,750,000.
At McAuley Park in Potomac, seven homes with brick or stone fronts are being built on half-acre homesites, priced from $2,200,000 and higher. Each home has four levels with 4,950 to 5,800 square feet, with a four-car garage, high ceilings, moldings and a marble master bath.
Craftmark is also building estate homes on 2-acre sites at Grace Farm in Clarksburg, priced from $1,100,000.
Single-family estate homes are also being sold at Clarksburg’s Park Ridge next to parkland, priced from the $900,000s.
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Latest Obama claim: I don't learn anything from the news
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq