- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Value life, and all children
Today in America, we all would like to believe racism no longer exists, but that is just not the case.
That fact is most evident to me every night when I turn on the evening news and hear the stories, night after night after night, about beautiful 2-year-old or 5-year-old little white girls either missing or brutally murdered. My heart breaks and aches for them and their families — beautiful children! Yet I know little black girls have disappeared or died the same horrible, tragic deaths — and the media silence regarding them is deafening!
In America, we subconsciously devalue black babies. We are tricked into thinking a black child has less value than a child of another race.
Though U.S. law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race in various contexts, including employment, education and housing, black babies are still openly targeted and discriminated against.
Where’s the proof? It’s right in front of our faces. In recent YouTube videos there were several instances where Planned Parenthood representatives were willing to accept racist donations, even to the point of being “excited” at the possibility of taking money specifically earmarked to kill a black baby.
Planned Parenthood’s eager acceptance of these donations reflect the racist and eugenic principles of its founder, Margaret Sanger. This business mainly profits from the large number of abortions it provides — 37 percent of those abortions are performed on black women. Black America needs to face reality. We need to understand what this business is really all about.
Many pro-life people refer to abortion as genocide. You may agree or disagree. Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction of a group defined by the exterminators as undesirable. It could be a racial, religious group, cultural, ethnic, or some other distinct group.
Most people find it easy to understand what genocide is as it relates to the Holocaust. To justify that genocide, Adolf Hitler and his followers did their very best to make whole races of people appear less than human. The targeted groups were deemed “undesirables” and “subhumans,” which made it easier for Hitler to carry out the killing of millions of people.
Today, the abortion industry would have all of us believe that unborn children are less than human. They make sure to only refer to these children as fetuses or embryos. They use these words to dehumanize the child. Planned Parenthood views the killing of innocent preborn babies, especially those who are black, in a very similar way. Most abortionists and abortion providers insist the child in the womb is not yet fully human. They want women and girls who walk through an abortionist’s doors to believe the child they are killing is not yet a child — as Hitler believed, it was “easier” to kill that which was not fully human.
Abortion hurts women and inflicts a horrendous and brutal death on the children. If we were talking about animals all of Hollywood and the rest of the nation would demand an immediate halt to the killing. But we’re not talking about defenseless animals here — only defenseless children.
Today, for every black baby born, another black baby is killed by abortion. Planned Parenthood is the nation’s largest abortion chain. It has planted its clinics strategically in our urban and minority neighborhoods. This is no accident!
Data from studies by the Alan Guttmacher Institute, and data from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), show that a huge majority (experts estimate more than 75 percent) of abortion clinics are located in minority neighborhoods.
Planned Parenthood is the nation’s largest abortion provider. It raked in $1 billion last year, including more than $350 million in taxpayer funds. That’s right. Tax dollars, in part, fund an organization that gets excited about taking donations earmarked to abort black babies.
Last year, thousands of Americans lost their homes due to foreclosed loans. Many homes could have been saved with $350 million. Many of our schools, especially inner city schools, are in shambles; $350 million could have paid for more teachers, and computers and other school supplies.
We have men, women, children, and entire families living on the street. I’ve seen them, you’ve seen them — fellow Americans, destitute and homeless. And $350 million could have provided many of them housing and shelter.
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Get Breaking Alerts
- House votes for bargain to end budget drama
- Obama's Afghanistan experts stumped on U.S. death toll, war costs during hearing
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- Inside China: Ukraine gets nuke umbrella
- Echoes of Cold War in Ukraine as Russia battles Western influence
- Somber duty: U.S. presidents in hot demand at Mandela's memorial
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- North Korean dictator stuns world with uncle's execution
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse