- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Resale of the week: Horse farm includes rancher, pool
Question of the Day
Address: 17620 Central Ave., Bowie, MD 20716
Age: Built in 1985
Size: 2,400 square feet in the main house on a lot of 26 acres
Taxes: Not available
Exterior features: All-brick ranch-style home, in-ground pool, flagstone patio, fenced yard, hot tub, fish pond, trails, streams, horse farm with barns, indoor and outdoor arenas, horse stalls with hay racks, heated tack room
Interior features: Four bedrooms, three baths, open floor plan, Berber carpeting, ceramic tile, family room with wet bar and sliding glass doors, updated kitchen appliances
Amenities: Brick-walled fireplace, energy-efficient heating and cooling
Schools: Pointer Ridge Elementary, Tasker Middle, Bowie High
Close by: Bowie Town Center mall, Prince George’s Stadium, Six Flags America amusement park, Show Place Arena and Prince George’s Equestrian Center, shopping, dining
Open house: 1 to 4 p.m. April 17
Contact: Kimberly Wolfe with RE/MAX Leading Edge, 240-423-3262
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Don't prematurely delist endangered wolves
- Fast-food protests spur backlash
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!