- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
More impact rookies than Newton, Miller
Question of the Day
Other defensive players to remember along with Miller, who quickly has become the dynamic leader in Denver, and Peterson, include linebackers Ryan Kerrigan of Washington, KJ Wright of Seattle, Justin Houston of Kansas City, Jacquian Williams of the Giants, and two from Tennessee: Akeem Ayers and Colin McCarthy; linemen Aldon Smith of San Francisco, Adrian Clayborn of Tampa Bay, Marcell Dareus of Buffalo, Robert Quinn of St. Louis, Jabaal Sheard of Cleveland, Muhammad Wilkerson of the Jets, and two more from Tennessee: Jurrell Casey and Karl Klug; and backs Jimmy Wilson of Miami and Jimmy Smith of Baltimore.
One thing is certain: Any rookies who have played regularly for their teams in 2011 no longer can be considered untested. Indeed, Yates might go through the rest of his career without ever being challenged the way he is being now.
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Federal deficit shrinks 20 percent in fiscal 2014
- EDITORIAL: Our ideological president
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Chris Matthews: GOP less patriotic than South African white apartheid leaders
- Sen. Rand Paul pushes 'Economic Freedom Zones' for Detroit
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
History doesn't have to be grim; there is a lot to be learned from the pages of time.
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
White House pets gone wild!