- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Cam Newton
One longtime Carolina Panther called it quits on Wednesday, while another may be headed out the door behind him.
Panthers offensive tackle Jordan Gross is saying goodbye to the NFL after 11 seasons.
Confetti cannons boomed around Peyton Manning following Seattle's 43-8 dismantling of Denver and the five-time MVP sought out Russell Wilson to congratulate the Seahawks' second-year scrambler on his stunningly lopsided Super Bowl triumph.
Record-setting offense versus relentlessly stingy defense.
This Super Bowl has just about everything a fan, a player, a coach - and certainly a league - could ask for.
NFL playoff opponents Colin Kaepernick and Cam Newton will team up to host a TV awards show.
The halftime trophy presentation to Auburn's football team for winning the Iron Bowl might well be the most anticipated part of Wednesday night's game with Alabama.
I've heard of telling kids to brush their teeth and do their homework, but who knew we'd have to remind them to play? A national push is underway urging children simply to play (without adult supervision).
DeMarco Murray caught a 20-yard pass for a touchdown and Mike Tolbert plunged into the end zone for a 2-point conversion with less than 1 minute to give Jerry Rice a win over Deion Sanders in the first schoolyard-style Pro Bowl on Sunday.
Jerry Rice has fresh bragging rights on Deion Sanders nearly a decade after both players retired from the NFL.
NFL great Deion Sanders took quarterbacks Andrew Luck and Cam Newton with his first skill position picks in the Pro Bowl draft Wednesday, going for passers early before focusing on defense in building a team for one win.
Colin Kaepernick did the ultimate in-your-face touchdown celebration last weekend when he imitated Cam Newton's Superman pose on his home turf.
Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman has no doubts Cam Newton is a franchise quarterback, and he emphatically said so Tuesday - and this time without any hesitation.
Peyton Manning and Tom Brady one more time with the Super Bowl on the line would have been good enough all by itself.
A look at some highlights and lowlights from the Panthers' 12-5 season that ended with a 23-10 loss in the NFC divisional playoffs to the San Francisco 49ers.
Newton has said he's not worried about the extension.
Newton says "we're both high-energy guys, ready to get down to business."