- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
NUGENT: Who let the wuss out?
Fedzilla dependency has resulted in a nation of soft parents and kids
Every kid in America should have at least 10 chores every day and do homework for a couple of hours every night at the kitchen table. Parents and teachers should act more like U.S. Marine Corps drill sergeants than coddling softies who are more worried about little Billy’s and Suzy’s feelings than they are about turning Billy and Suzy into unstoppable, motivated, hard, smart and confident Americans.
America has perfected the art of making wusses instead of hard-charging, freedom-addicted people like our forefathers. We are now wusses raising wusses, which is generational suicide. We are eating our young and liking it.
The way out of this is so simple, it’s stupid. All it takes is some tough love and commitment by everyone in the social and cultural chain, many of whom are wusses themselves. They need to be weeded out and excommunicated.
America needs hard-charging warriors, not weak wusses.
Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of “Ted, White and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
About the Author
Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of “Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
Get Breaking Alerts
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- Apple wins facial recognition patent for iPhone 6
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- Inside the Ring: China targeting U.S. spy flights
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- HURT: Postal Service misses address by a whole continent
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Pentagon may give recruits 'a shot to start over' after shameful social media posts