- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
NUGENT: United Nations gun grabbers at it again
Banning guns is the first step of a tyrant
The despots, thugs, scoundrels, punks and various crooks at the United Nations have it all wrong again. Imagine that. Though the details have yet to be released, the U.N. wants to try to force strict small-arms control on the world under the pretense (lie) that such restrictions will make it tougher for terrorists and other assorted subhuman scum to get their hands on guns.
How is that working in Mexico, boys and girls?
If the U.N. had a clue or truly cared about preventing terrorists and other human garbage from wreaking havoc, it would admit to the facts and propose making it easier for law-abiding citizens to get their hands on guns so that they would have the means to cause said human vermin to assume room temperature.
But instead of promoting freedom and the right to self-defense, the U.N. punks want to force unarmed helplessness on people across the planet by advocating an international agreement on guns.
Let’s cut to the chase. The reason the U.N. may pass such an agreement is because many of the nations that belong to the U.N. either directly or indirectly support terrorism and are viciously opposed to liberty and freedom.
At its core, the U.N. is not about promoting freedom and liberating people by killing bad guys. It is about controlling people by limiting their ability to defend themselves against tyranny and slavery imposed by evil and maniacal regimes.
Tens of millions of people have been slaughtered by notorious gun grabbers. Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and other notorious mass-murderer control nuts all banned guns, and millions upon millions of innocent, helpless people died because they had no ability to defend themselves and their families. And now the U.N. seemingly supports more of the same.
America has witnessed carnage after senseless carnage at shopping malls, schools, restaurants and other gun-free zones. Again, when people do not have the right to defend themselves, they are slaughtered in such killing fields.
Professor John Lott’s research on guns and crime concluded that more guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens equal less crime. Apparently the socialist stooges and terminal voodoo freaks at the U.N. didn’t read it. Perhaps some of the soulless voodoo punks at the U.N. can’t read. Based on their personal hygiene shortcomings, it wouldn’t surprise me.
Even if the freedom-hating U.N. passes such an anti-common-sense agreement, our Senate would have to ratify it before the U.S. would be forced to adopt this U.N. idiocy that would guarantee more innocent people were slaughtered.
Freedom addicts need to be concerned, however, because our president, secretary of state, attorney general and numerous left-wing politicians support gun control, as they too believe people need to be controlled instead of liberated.
Eliminate evil people, and good people live. Enable evil people to control people, and good people are slaughtered. It’s so simple it’s stupid.
Paraphrasing the words of the late freedom addict and American hero Charlton Heston, a U.N. stooge or anyone else can have my gun when they remove my cold dead fingers from around it. Know it.
Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of “Ted, White and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
About the Author
Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of “Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
Get Breaking Alerts
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Sen. Rand Paul: Supreme Court needs to re-examine Fourth Amendment
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- Sen. Richard Durbin: No line in the sand on unemployment benefits
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones