- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
NUGENT: United Nations gun grabbers at it again
Banning guns is the first step of a tyrant
The despots, thugs, scoundrels, punks and various crooks at the United Nations have it all wrong again. Imagine that. Though the details have yet to be released, the U.N. wants to try to force strict small-arms control on the world under the pretense (lie) that such restrictions will make it tougher for terrorists and other assorted subhuman scum to get their hands on guns.
How is that working in Mexico, boys and girls?
If the U.N. had a clue or truly cared about preventing terrorists and other human garbage from wreaking havoc, it would admit to the facts and propose making it easier for law-abiding citizens to get their hands on guns so that they would have the means to cause said human vermin to assume room temperature.
But instead of promoting freedom and the right to self-defense, the U.N. punks want to force unarmed helplessness on people across the planet by advocating an international agreement on guns.
Let’s cut to the chase. The reason the U.N. may pass such an agreement is because many of the nations that belong to the U.N. either directly or indirectly support terrorism and are viciously opposed to liberty and freedom.
At its core, the U.N. is not about promoting freedom and liberating people by killing bad guys. It is about controlling people by limiting their ability to defend themselves against tyranny and slavery imposed by evil and maniacal regimes.
Tens of millions of people have been slaughtered by notorious gun grabbers. Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and other notorious mass-murderer control nuts all banned guns, and millions upon millions of innocent, helpless people died because they had no ability to defend themselves and their families. And now the U.N. seemingly supports more of the same.
America has witnessed carnage after senseless carnage at shopping malls, schools, restaurants and other gun-free zones. Again, when people do not have the right to defend themselves, they are slaughtered in such killing fields.
Professor John Lott’s research on guns and crime concluded that more guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens equal less crime. Apparently the socialist stooges and terminal voodoo freaks at the U.N. didn’t read it. Perhaps some of the soulless voodoo punks at the U.N. can’t read. Based on their personal hygiene shortcomings, it wouldn’t surprise me.
Even if the freedom-hating U.N. passes such an anti-common-sense agreement, our Senate would have to ratify it before the U.S. would be forced to adopt this U.N. idiocy that would guarantee more innocent people were slaughtered.
Freedom addicts need to be concerned, however, because our president, secretary of state, attorney general and numerous left-wing politicians support gun control, as they too believe people need to be controlled instead of liberated.
Eliminate evil people, and good people live. Enable evil people to control people, and good people are slaughtered. It’s so simple it’s stupid.
Paraphrasing the words of the late freedom addict and American hero Charlton Heston, a U.N. stooge or anyone else can have my gun when they remove my cold dead fingers from around it. Know it.
Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of “Ted, White and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
About the Author
Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of “Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Get Breaking Alerts
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CURL: Today's GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- As Crimea falls, Obama takes Key Largo golf vacation, Biden hits Virgin Islands
- Russia besieges Crimea as U.S. seeks diplomacy; Putin remains undeterred by Obama's sanctions
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- Investigators puzzle: How does a 777 jetliner just disappear into thin air?
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt 'Boss Hogg' town from map
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Recent Letters to the Editor
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Time for feckless president to show resolve
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama reserves 'Chicago way' for GOP
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Public education would wither in free market
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Turkey not committed to Cyprus peace
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Spoiled-kid culture creates greedy adults