- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
NCAA Capsules-Spokane Regional
Question of the Day
The Skinny: The Commodores love to shoot the 3 and don’t have much in the way of an inside threat. Still if they can get hot from the outside, look out.
Nickname: Musketeers. Coach: Kevin McGuff.
Conference: Atlantic 10. Bid: Atlantic 10 champion.
Region: Spokane. Seed: No. 2.
Tournament Record: 7-9, 9 years. Last appearance: 2010.
Scoring: Team (74.3); Amber Harris 18.8; Ta’Shia Phillips 15.9; Tyeasha Moss 10.1.
Rebounds: Team (44.0); Ta’Shia Phillips 12.4; Amber Harris 10.3.
Assists/Turnovers: Team (16.7/14.9); Special Jennings 5.1/2.2; Tyeasha Moss 3.3/2.3.
3-pointers: Team (.330); Tyeasha Moss 57; Katie Rutan 48.
Last Ten: 10-0.
The Skinny: The Musketeers have had one goal since falling to Stanford in the last second of the regional final last season _ getting to the Final Four in Indianapolis, which just happens to be the hometown of Amber Harris. They have one of the most talented frontcourts with Harris and Phillips. The play of guards Special Jennings and Katie Rutan will probably determine how far they go.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight
- TYRRELL: The birth of a new alignment in the Middle East
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq