- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Stanford University
Clarence Goodson led the U.S. soccer team onto the Stanford Stadium field for Day 1 of World Cup training, about 20 paces ahead of teammates.
Stanford University has become the largest school to say it won't invest in coal mining companies because of climate change concerns.
Texas Tech University remained hopeful Tuesday that ex-Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will accept one of three speaking offers for future graduation ceremonies.
Liberals advocate many wonderful things. In fact, I suspect that most conservatives would prefer to live in the kind of world envisioned by liberals, rather than in the kind of world envisioned by conservatives.
A pro traditional-marriage equality event will be held at Stanford University next month. The school will pay for it. Before deciding to fund the event, the school was accused of trying to censoring the event based on its controversial nature.
Two environmental groups have sued the National Marine Fisheries Service over two water systems operated by Stanford University that they claim are harming threatened fish.
Stanford University is eliminating sales of cigarettes, chewing tobacco and e-cigarettes starting next month.
A suspicious backpack that prompted evacuations at Stanford University has been determined not to be a threat.
Kayla McBride had 23 points and 11 rebounds, and No. 2 Notre Dame remained unbeaten by routing No. 3 Duke 88-67 on Sunday, the Blue Devils' first ACC loss at home since 2008.
California expects to make significant strides over the next month as the program plays for what it hopes is another special March.
Dwight Powell was a dominating force for Stanford in the first 8 minutes of the second half. That's exactly when his team needed him.
California staged a furious, late-game rally at Stanford as its leading scorer sat on the bench without a single point.
Kayla McBride scored 18 points and No. 2 Notre Dame held Virginia Tech to 27 percent shooting in a 74-48 victory Thursday night, the Fighting Irish's 22nd straight home win.
Stanford stayed right with the nation's No. 1 team despite going cold and failing to convert down the stretch.
Richard Sherman is a trash-talking, ball-hawking, philanthropic Stanford graduate from Compton who defies attempts to pigeonhole him. And he has become a major story during Super Bowl week in New York, where the Seahawks will play the Denver Broncos for the championship on Sunday night.