- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Stanford University
A pro traditional-marriage equality event will be held at Stanford University next month. The school will pay for it. Before deciding to fund the event, the school was accused of trying to censoring the event based on its controversial nature.
Two environmental groups have sued the National Marine Fisheries Service over two water systems operated by Stanford University that they claim are harming threatened fish.
Stanford University is eliminating sales of cigarettes, chewing tobacco and e-cigarettes starting next month.
A suspicious backpack that prompted evacuations at Stanford University has been determined not to be a threat.
California expects to make significant strides over the next month as the program plays for what it hopes is another special March.
Kayla McBride had 23 points and 11 rebounds, and No. 2 Notre Dame remained unbeaten by routing No. 3 Duke 88-67 on Sunday, the Blue Devils' first ACC loss at home since 2008.
Dwight Powell was a dominating force for Stanford in the first 8 minutes of the second half. That's exactly when his team needed him.
Kayla McBride scored 18 points and No. 2 Notre Dame held Virginia Tech to 27 percent shooting in a 74-48 victory Thursday night, the Fighting Irish's 22nd straight home win.
California staged a furious, late-game rally at Stanford as its leading scorer sat on the bench without a single point.
Stanford stayed right with the nation's No. 1 team despite going cold and failing to convert down the stretch.
Richard Sherman is a trash-talking, ball-hawking, philanthropic Stanford graduate from Compton who defies attempts to pigeonhole him. And he has become a major story during Super Bowl week in New York, where the Seahawks will play the Denver Broncos for the championship on Sunday night.
First-year Southern California coach Cynthia Cooper-Dyke has lofty goals for her team. She's not going to let a lopsided defeat discourage her - or them.
During a recent lunch in a restaurant, someone complimented my wife on the perfume she was wearing. I was wholly unaware that she was wearing perfume, even though we had been in a car together for about half an hour, driving to the restaurant.
All-American Chiney Ogwumike gets all the attention. Fellow senior Mikaela Ruef is just fine with that, even when her own performance nearly goes unnoticed.
Chasson Randle scored seven of his 17 points in overtime, and Stanford beat Southern California 79-71 Sunday to avenge two close losses to the Trojans last season.