- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
IUPUI’s Hunter resigns to take Georgia St. job
Question of the Day
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - IUPUI says Ron Hunter has resigned to take the head coaching job at Georgia State.
The Jaguars made the announcement Monday. The school says Georgia State has scheduled a news conference for 3 p.m.
Hunter was hired in 1994 and is the only coach in the Division I era of men's basketball at the Indianapolis school. He leaves with a 254-219 mark and school records for wins, winning percentage (.537) and games coached.
Hunter gained national attention for coaching barefoot during games to raise awareness of children who do not have shoes. With Samaritan's Feet, Hunter has helped deliver shoes to children in Peru, Costa Rica and South Africa.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors