- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Top cable ratings for Nov. 7-13
Question of the Day
Rankings for the top 15 programs on cable networks as compiled by Nielsen for the week of Nov. 7-13. Day and start time (EDT) are in parentheses:
1. NFL Football: Chicago at Philadelphia (Monday, 8:30 p.m.), ESPN, 12.21 million homes, 16.84 million viewers.
2. College Football: Nebraska at Penn State (Saturday, 12:04 p.m.), ESPN, 4.18 million homes, 5.42 million viewers.
3. "Walking Dead" (Sunday, 9 p.m.), AMC, 4.08 million homes, 6.12 million viewers.
4. NFL Football: Oakland at San Diego (Thursday, 8:30 p.m.), NFLN, 3.77 million homes, 5.27 million viewers.
5. "SportsCenter" (Monday, 11:57 p.m.), ESPN, 3.44 million homes, 4.35 million viewers.
6. "SpongeBob SquarePants" (Saturday, 9 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 3.35 million homes, 4.44 million viewers.
7. Auto Racing: NASCAR Sprint Cup (Sunday, 3 p.m.), ESPN, 3.286 million homes, 4.76 million viewers.
8. "SpongeBob SquarePants" (Saturday, 9:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 3,284 million homes, 4.44 million viewers.
9. "Geek Charming" (Friday, 8 p.m.), Disney, 3.21 million homes, 4.91 million viewers.
10. "College Football Scoreboard" (Saturday, 3:36 p.m.), ESPN, 3.19 million homes, 4.23 million viewers.
11. "SpongeBob SquarePants" (Saturday, 10 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 3.09 million homes, 4.29 million viewers.
12. "SpongeBob SquarePants" (Saturday, 8:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 3.07 million homes, 4.06 million viewers.
13. "College Football Scoreboard" (Saturday, 11:48 a.m.), ESPN, 3.06 million homes, 3.91 million viewers.
14. "WWE Raw" (Monday, 9 p.m.), USA, 2.92 million homes, 4.17 million viewers.
15. "Monday Night Countdown" (Monday, 7 p.m.), ESPN, 2.87 million homes, 3.86 million viewers.
USA is owned by Comcast's NBCUniversal. ESPN and the Disney Channel are owned by the Walt Disney Co. Nickelodeon is owned by Viacom. AMC is owned by AMC Networks. NFLN is owned by the NFL Enterprises LLC.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors