- ‘Harry Potter’ religion class seeks to enlighten students on ‘God, sin, and theodicy’
- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Espn
Two guests joined us this week: Thom Loverro of ESPN 980, and Jessle Agler of the San Diego Padres to preview the Nats' upcoming series.
The Detroit Pistons teams that filled the void following the Magic and Bird era, and did so with elbows, fists, and bad basketball. There is nothing to celebrate about those championship teams. They should be buried, not praised. Look around, children of that time, for something better — something that was beautiful.
Incoming Georgetown freshmen Isaac Copeland and L.J. Peak are among the highest rising recruits both on the court and in the national rankings.
Almost ten years after the friendly fire death of former NFL star turned Army Ranger Pat Tillman, a fellow ranger admits that he may have been the one who fired the fatal shot.
Wyoming will be featured on five ESPN network telecasts during the 2014 college football season.
Michigan State is expected to play a night game at Spartan Stadium in October against Nebraska.
Nebraska's football games against Miami and Michigan State will be televised in prime time on the ESPN family of networks.
Derrick Gordon had kept his secret for too long.
Gordon made the announcement in interviews with ESPN and Outsports on Wednesday. Gordon said he gained confidence by seeing an NBA team sign Jason Collins, who became the league's first openly gay player when he joined the Brooklyn Nets this season.
Quotes from voters in this week's Associated Press Global Football 10 after Real Madrid secured team of the week and Roma striker Mattia Destro was awarded the player of the week.
In his role as football analyst, Ryan Clark commented on various RGIII controversies. As a member of the Redskins, Clark and the QB had a conversation about those comments.
Dale Murphy, New York Mets second baseman, wasn't at opening day Monday, but he had an excuse — his wife Tori was in labor. But it was Murphy's decision to stay with his new child and wife has caused controversy amid sports fans.
A federal judge has denied a request by ESPN to dismiss a libel suit filed by the wife of former Syracuse University assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine.
The Redskins and DeSean Jackson are inching towards a deal but nothing is done until it's done.
A former professor at the University of North Carolina has brought forward a blunt example of how the college sped big-name athletes with subpar grades to the goal line of graduation, despite lacking scholastic aptitudes: One essay on Rosa Parks, fewer than 150 words and filled with grammatical puzzlers, nonetheless received an A-minus, she said.