- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Chris Cooley not happy Shanahan told media his knee was drained, says he is ‘fine’
Question of the Day
If Dunlap can’t play, starting right tackle Todd Herremans would move to the left side and Winston Justice would start on the right. Herremans hasn’t played left tackle since 2006, and Justice hasn’t played at all since offseason knee surgery.
• Free safety Kareem Moore (knee) is eligible to begin practicing with the Redskins on Tuesday. The Redskins then have until Nov. 8 to activate him from the physically-unable-to-perform list or else he’s ineligible to practice or play the rest of the year, according to the NFL.
“It’s sure nice to have a guy like that to hopefully be able to play,” Shanahan said. “He’s made some strides. You’d have to test him out for sure, but he’s looking pretty good.” …
• Quarterback John Beck helped simulate Eagles quarterback Michael Vick on the scout team this week.
“Even though he doesn’t have the speed like Vick, he gives us a good look,” Shanahan said.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- REDSKINS 2013: Washington seeks staying power among NFL's elite
- REDSKINS 2013: Breaking down the schedule, game by game
- NFL 2013: Ranking all 32 teams in terms of staying power
- With no blueprint, Redskin Hankerson seeks success as dad
- Redskins receiver Leonard Hankerson learning to manage family life with football career
Latest Blog Entries
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
- HUSAIN: Worlds grand ayatollahs rally behind Sistani
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors