- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Philadelphia Eagles
The Philadelphia Eagles are a professional American football team based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They are members of the East Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The Eagles have won three NFL titles and made two Super Bowl appearances, losing both (in 1980 to the Oakland Raiders and in 2004 to the New England Patriots). - Source: Wikipedia
Brutally bad weather or bitter cold meant good vibes for lots of NFL players.
Brady threw two touchdown passes in the final 61 seconds and New England recovered an onside kick to set up the comeback win. The Browns moved to the Patriots 40 with 1 second left, but Billy Cundiff missed a 58-yard field goal.
Jordan Reed will again land on the inactive list for the Washington Redskins as they face off against the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday.
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
Mike Shanahan continues coaching and evaluating even as his status with the team remains uncertain.
Jordan Reed emerged this season as a talented tight end and a valuable weapon in the Redskins passing attack, but after missing two games with a concussion, should the Skins shut the rookie down?
Defensive end Stephen Bowen had microfracture surgery on his right knee on Tuesday and will require six months to recover, Coach Mike Shanahan on Wednesday.
Anyone unfamiliar with Chip Kelly's unique way of disguising play calls might confuse the Philadelphia Eagles' sideline for a commercial promoting the City of Brotherly Love.
Jarell Eddie scored a career-high 34 points and Virginia Tech outlasted Winthrop 81-63 Tuesday night.
In all, five Redskins players have sustained a concussion this season: tight end Jordan Reed, safeties Reed Doughty, Brandon Meriweather and Jordan Pugh, and cornerback David Amerson. Eight players sustained one last season, with only right tackle Tyler Polumbus missing the following game because symptoms persisted.
With Nick Foles leading the way, the Philadelphia Eagles have charged into the playoff picture.
The Redskins could get a major boost Sunday if rookie tight end Jordan Reed is able to return from a concussion.
Michael Vick finishes practice and is eager to get home to celebrate his daughter London's sixth birthday. First, he takes time to put smiles on many other children's faces.
Defensive end Stephen Bowen will have surgery on his right knee and will miss the remainder of the 2013 season.
NFL teams are turning turnovers directly into points at a record rate.