- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Send your get-well wishes to President George H.W. Bush
Question of the Day
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
You are an extraordinary man that should be proud of all you have accomplished.
Being a statesman and not a politician, when it mattered most, will be your legacy.
Godspeed and Best Regards,
God love you, Mr. President, as much as we do!
M. William Morgan
Best wishes for full and speedy recovery.
Your strength and fortitude have always been a source of strength to me. For anyone who can jump out of a perfectly good airplane when in their 80’s, this ordeal should be a piece of cake.
May God bless you and your family.
St. Petersburg, Fla.
Dear Mr. President,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong as you always have done through many difficult times both personal and national. My fondest memories of you are from the Gulf War. I can still see you before the microphones holding firm to the principles of our country and showing the world where we as a nation stood. You made me proud of you every day of your presidency. Leaders like you, sir, are few and far between. Know that you are admired and loved by millions of Americans who hold our flag and our country dear. You and your son are sorely missed in the Oval Office.
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world