- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
Send your get-well wishes to President George H.W. Bush
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
You are an extraordinary man that should be proud of all you have accomplished.
Being a statesman and not a politician, when it mattered most, will be your legacy.
Godspeed and Best Regards,
God love you, Mr. President, as much as we do!
M. William Morgan
Best wishes for full and speedy recovery.
Your strength and fortitude have always been a source of strength to me. For anyone who can jump out of a perfectly good airplane when in their 80’s, this ordeal should be a piece of cake.
May God bless you and your family.
St. Petersburg, Fla.
Dear Mr. President,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong as you always have done through many difficult times both personal and national. My fondest memories of you are from the Gulf War. I can still see you before the microphones holding firm to the principles of our country and showing the world where we as a nation stood. You made me proud of you every day of your presidency. Leaders like you, sir, are few and far between. Know that you are admired and loved by millions of Americans who hold our flag and our country dear. You and your son are sorely missed in the Oval Office.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- NAPOLITANO: Hope for the dead and freedom for the living
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- PETA officials collide with deer
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Celebrity deaths in 2014