- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - George H.W. Bush
George W. Bush, president No. 43, is in process of penning a biography about his equally famous father, George H.W. Bush, president No. 41, with a publication date set for November.
When it comes to political dirty tricks, what is happening in Mississippi is not staying in Mississippi.
Former President George H.W. Bush, a.k.a. the "sock man" for his vast collection of socks, has agreed to take on a new role — a judge in a contest sponsored by his Presidential Library Foundation to find the perfect design for his feet.
A Romanian man is facing charges that he hacked into Facebook and email accounts of former high-ranking U.S. government officials and a relative of two former presidents.
Former President George H.W. Bush is celebrating his 90th birthday on Thursday with friends and family — and by jumping out of a plane.
Not only did George H.W. Bush celebrate his 90th birthday on Thursday by skydiving, but he also received a phone call and a gift by Russian President Vladimir Putin.
A former president and the Queen of Soul have received honorary degrees from Harvard University.
Former President George H.W. Bush was honored Sunday with a Kennedy "courage" award for agreeing to raise taxes to confront a spiraling deficit, jeopardizing his presidency that ended after just one term.
Looking to get a foot up on its competitors, the Republican National Committee is selling off George H.W. Bush-styled socks to raise money for the party.
Michelle Nunn, a Democrat running for Senate in Georgia, has just released a campaign ad showcasing her connection to none other than Republican former President George H.W. Bush.
What do you call a team that has managed to lose consistently for the last 26 years? You would call them the Republican Establishment.
Former President George H.W. Bush and First Lady Barbara Bush have endorsed Sally Atwater's campaign for South Carolina superintendent of education.
Former President George H.W. Bush paid tribute to his former ambassador to the Soviet Union, Robert S. Strauss, as a "particularly effective advocate" for the United States in the U.S.S.R.'s last days.
A cultural moment of note: Mike Love, the longtime iconic lead singer for the Beach Boys, has gotten some love from former president George H.W. Bush and wife Barbara, plus Nancy Reagan. Mr. Love recently won the Society of Singers "Ella Award" — which recognizes performers for their dedication to community and worldwide causes.
A Kuwaiti man has come under some fire on social media for choosing to honor George H.W. Bush — the president who helped liberate Kuwait after the Iraq invasion of 1990 — by naming his son after the former leader.