- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Send your get-well wishes to President George H.W. Bush
Question of the Day
Dear President Bush,
We hope you get well soon. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Ellen and Rick Cleveland
Get well soon, Mr. President.
America was honored to have had you and Barbara as the First Family. Our prayers are for your quick recovery.
God Bless you and your family,
Dear Mr. President,
Thank you for your service to your country, hopefully one day mine, too. As a resident, I may not be able to vote, but I do recognize how great a statesman you were and still are. All week, I’ve been wearing the tie you gave me after your first jump. Better get out of the hospital quick. People are wondering if it’s my only tie. Corny joke, I know, but I laughed with yours, too. Get well soon.
I wish you all the best of good health and am praying for you and your family. Your courage and character have been an inspiration for many Americans, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your many years of superior service to our country and your inspirational leadership.
May God continue to bless you and Barbara and the rest of your family.
TWT Video Picks
The speaker avoids blighting Republican high hopes for November
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world