- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
New in Maryland: Linton at Ballenger
Drees Homes is building 40 town homes at Linton at Ballenger in Frederick, a community with walking paths, green space and plans for a clubhouse, swimming pool and sports fields. The community is close to Historic Downtown Frederick, Francis Scott Key Mall, parks, country clubs and commuter routes.
Each home in this Frederick County community will include maintenance-free vinyl siding, professional landscaping, a seeded lawn and a one- or two-car garage. Brick and stone fronts are optional.
Inside, the town homes have three bedrooms, two full baths and a powder room. Standard features include 9-foot ceilings on the main level, 42-inch oak-paneled cabinets and a peninsula or center island in the kitchen; ceramic tile flooring in the master bath; Energy Star certification; and gas heat and hot water.
The Surry model homes have 2,029 to 2,070 finished square feet, with base prices from $282,900 to $292,900. Homeowner association fees are $83 per month.
Each home has an entrance on the lower level into a foyer with a walk-in closet and stairs to the main level.
The lower level has a flexible space that includes a walk-in closet to use as a bedroom or study. Buyers can add a full bath to this level.
The homes have either an attached rear-entry two-car garage, a front-entry one-car garage or a detached one- or two-car garage. Buyers can add a finished recreation room, a sunroom and a patio to homes with a detached garage.
The main level has a great room, a powder room, and a center-island kitchen and breakfast area. Buyers can add a fireplace to the great room, a sunroom and a deck.
Upstairs, the master suite has a walk-in closet and a private bath. A sitting-room addition is optional.
Two more bedrooms, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level. An alternate floor plan with two master suites is available.
For more information or directions, call market manager Jim Bell at 301/846-7909 or visit www.dreeshomes.com.
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, renegade
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- ORTEL: Putin sees opportunities as Obama turns away
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan affirmative action ban
- Michelle Obama: Obama family Sundays are more for napping than church
- Bonuses given to IRS employes who owed back taxes
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.