- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Gil ousts Andujar 6-2, 6-1 at Vina Del Mar
Question of the Day
VINA DEL MAR, CHILE (AP) - Frederico Gil of Portugal upset fourth-seeded Pablo Andujar of Spain 6-2, 6-1 in the second round of the Vina del Mar VTR Open on Wednesday.
Gil advanced to a quarterfinal match against France’s Jeremy Chardy, who beat Leonardo Mayer of Argentina 7-5, 6-2 in the clay-court event.
Top seeded Juan Monaco of Argentina breezed past Igor Andreev of Russia 6-2, 6-1, setting up a a quarterfinal match against fifth-seeded Spaniard Albert Montanes, who beat qualifier Rogerio Dutra Silva of Brazil 7-5, 6-2.
No. 2 Juan Ignacio Chela will play his second-round match Thursday against fellow Argentine Horacio Zeballos. No. 3 Thomaz Bellucci of Brazil will face Federico Delbonis of Argentina in the day’s other top match.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq