- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Argentina
River Plate defeated Arsenal 1-0 on Sunday to move to within three points of leader Colon in Argentina's first division, while bitter rival Boca Juniors won 2-1 against Racing.
Ted Turner of Turner Broadcasting System and CNN fame has been transported to a hospital in South America for an undisclosed reason.
Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino says "something is not right" with Lionel Messi after the Argentina forward vomited during an exhibition.
American media mogul Ted Turner has been hospitalized for an undisclosed ailment in Argentina's capital.
Something is not right with Lionel Messi, according to Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino, after the Argentina forward appeared to vomit during an international friendly.
Top officials from Philadelphia will travel to Rome this month to ask Pope Francis to attend a huge Roman Catholic gathering in the city next year, they announced Friday.
Argentina coach Alejandro Sabella says he is happy with the forwards he has, and that seems to be bad news for Juventus striker Carlos Tevez and his prospects for playing at the World Cup.
Recent appointments are beginning to show a pattern of how Pope Francis’ reform of the Roman Curia will be carried out, with a seemingly diminished role for the Secretariat of State.
Neymar scored his second international hat trick to lead Brazil over South Africa 5-0 Wednesday night and Cristiano Ronaldo had a pair of goals to set Portugal's career scoring record in a 5-1 win over Cameroon as all 32 World Cup teams prepared for the tournament.
An Argentina-based company has been selected to market Hawaii as a vacation destination for travelers in Latin America.
Cardinal Aurelio Poli of Buenos Aires invited Catholics during Lent to "have a more tender heart" toward the difficult situations of daily life.
The Supreme Court has upheld a British natural gas company's multimillion dollar award against the government of Argentina.
FIFA has sanctioned five clubs from Argentina and Uruguay for illegal international player transfers.
Find below an English translation, by CNA's Estefania Aguirre and Alan Holdren, of the March 5 interview of Pope Francis with Italian daily "Corriere della Sera".
Brazil showed its national team is in better shape than the country's stadiums with a 5-0 thrashing of South Africa on Wednesday, and defending champion Spain overcame Italy 1-0 in its final big test before the tournament kicks off, as teams prepared for the World Cup in a series of friendly matches.