- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
New in Virginia: Station View
M/I Homes is building 47 town homes at Station View in Ashburn, near a planned Metro station. The community has a tot lot and multipurpose court and is close to several shopping areas, restaurants, golf courses and parks.
Each home in this Loudoun County community includes a partial brick front, a brick stoop, vinyl siding, a rear deck, professional landscaping and a two-car garage.
Inside, both models feature three bedrooms, 2½ baths, hardwood flooring in the foyer, 9-foot ceilings on all three levels, crown and baseboard molding, two-panel Roman-arch interior doors, brushed-nickel levered handles and hinges, 42-inch flat-panel oak cabinets and a pantry in the center-island kitchen, ceramic tile flooring in the full baths, ceramic tile or hardwood flooring in the powder room, a luxury master bath with an oversized step-down shower with a seat, a security system, Energy Star certification, and gas heat and hot water.
The homes have 2,329 to 2,350 finished square feet, with base prices from $389,990 to $394,990. Homeowner association fees are $78 per month.
The Ballston model, with 2,350 square feet, is priced from $394,990. This home has a lower-level entrance into a foyer with steps to the main level and to the recreation room. The recreation room has a door to the garage and to a storage closet.
The main level has an open living room and dining room at the front of the house and a curving staircase to the upper level. At the back of the house, a step lower than the front, are a powder room, kitchen and breakfast area with a wall of windows and a glass door to the deck.
Upstairs, the master suite has a walk-in closet and a luxury bath. Two more bedrooms, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level.
Options include a gas fireplace, a soaking tub and separate shower in the master bath, and tray ceilings.
For more information or directions, call new-home consultant Wendi Moore at 571/918-0019 or visit www.mihomes.com.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.