- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
EURO 2012 LIVE: Germany vs. Portugal
Question of the Day
Germany substitutes: Wiese, Zieler, Schmelzer, Hoewedes, Mertesacker, Guendogan, Schuerrle, Bender, Kroos, Goetze, Reus, Klose.
Portugal substitues: Eduardo, Beto, Costa, Rolando, Lopes, Custodio, Quaresma, Micael, Viana, Almeida, Oliveira, Varela.
1957: Denmark deserve credit for a stubborn display. They were difficult to break down and looked dangerous when they attacked. But the last time the Dutch lost their opening game at the European Championship, they ended up winning the tournament in 1988.
1955: Shock result here at the Metalist Stadium as the Dutch are defeated by a resilient Denmark. Michael Krohn-Dehli took the only chance that fell his way in the first half while the Netherlands missed chance after chance. They will feel they should have had a penalty but the Dutch only have themselves to blame for not winning the match. If the 2010 World Cup runners-up lose to either Germany or Portugal, they will be out.
1951: Sneijder’s delivery hits Huntelaar on the back of the head and the ball drifts wide of the far post. Huntelaar was furious not to get a penalty a couple of minutes ago when he tried to knock the ball past jacobsen. The ball did hit his hand, but the referee felt it was accidental.
1945: Dennis Rommedahl comes off for Denmark and is replaced by Tobias Mikkelsen.
1943: Seven minutes left for the Netherlands to find a goal and Dirk Kuyt comes on for defender Gregory van der Wiel. Simon Poulsen for Denmark is booked for time wasting over a throw-in. William Kvist is also booked for handball as he slips over whilst turning and uses his hand to keep the ball close to him.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Rick Perry: County jails in Texas have taken in 203,000 "criminal aliens"
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- ISTOOK: The secret is out: 'Unaccompanied minors' are only one-fourth of illegal border-crossers
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Tony Dungy doubles down on Michael Sam remarks: 'Drafting him would bring much distraction'
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq