- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Denmark
The tickets for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 used by passengers carrying stolen passports were purchased by an Iranian man, authorities say.
Aya Miyama scored a last-minute penalty on Monday as Japan beat Sweden 2-1 to advance to the Algarve Cup final.
The United States women's soccer team is having a memorable trip to the Algarve Cup - for all the wrong reasons.
Southampton's international players showed few signs of tiredness at Crystal Palace where Jay Rodriguez's strike ended a losing streak with a 1-0 win in the Premier League on Saturday.
The U.S. women's soccer team's two-year unbeaten streak ended at 43 games Friday with a 1-0 loss to Sweden and former coach Pia Sundhage at the Algarve Cup in Albufiera, Portugal.
Sweden eked out a 1-0 victory over the United States to end the American women's 43-game unbeaten run and deny them any chance of reaching the Algarve Cup final, which Germany reached on Friday after clinching its group.
With Jack Wilshere out for six weeks, few would bet on Arsenal to win its first Premier League title since 2004.
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere will be out for about six weeks after cracking a bone in his left foot while playing for England.
Neymar scored his second international hat trick to lead Brazil over South Africa 5-0 Wednesday night and Cristiano Ronaldo had a pair of goals to set Portugal's career scoring record in a 5-1 win over Cameroon as all 32 World Cup teams prepared for the tournament.
Aya Miyama scored from a 35-yard free kick in the 83rd minute to give Japan a 1-1 draw with defending champion the United States on Wednesday in their opening Group B match of the Algarve Cup women's football tournament.
Daniel Sturridge's late header gave England a 1-0 victory over Denmark on Wednesday on a largely ineffective night for the World Cup-bound team in its final friendly before the squad is named.
The United States gave itself a difficult path to repeat at Algarve Cup champions.
England defender Kyle Walker has been ruled out of Wednesday's friendly against Denmark because of a groin injury.
The star of one Oscar-nominated foreign film won't be taking a limo to the ceremony. He'll be arriving inside his director's pocket.