- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Germany
Russia's President Vladimir Putin reportedly told German Chancellor Angela Merkel in a quick telephone call that he thought the Ukrainian crisis had teetered toward the edge of civil war.
A German court has sentenced convicted match-fixer Ante Sapina to five years in prison following a new trial, a six-month reduction from his previous sentence.
Germany departs for the World Cup as one of the teams to beat despite having a relatively young squad.
Germany will have two of its former coaches trying to prevent it from winning Group G at the World Cup.
Joachim Loew has the best record of all Germany coaches, yet his team has not won a title in the eight years he has been in charge.
After six decades of separation, two brothers' journeys for their biological families ended this week.
Despite being in charge of one of the top favorites at the World Cup, Germany coach Joachim Loew is deeply worried.
Jurgen Klinsmann was hired to transform American football.
Since returning to the World Cup in 1990 after a 40-year absence, the United States has alternated group-stage elimination with advancement to the knockout round.
With Belgium, Russia, South Korea and Algeria, don't expect too much pre-World Cup hype from Group H.
Former world No. 1 Lleyton Hewitt beat Canada's Peter Polansky 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 in gusty conditions Tuesday to advance to the second round of the U.S. Men's Clay Court Championship.
Like sunshine and happiness or Lennon and McCartney, football and Brazil go together, each making the other better. So the first World Cup in Brazil in 64 years is bound to be special.
Lazio forward Miroslav Klose has been ruled out for a month with a left thigh muscle tear, damaging his chances of selection for Germany's World Cup squad.
France rallied from a 2-0 deficit to beat Germany 3-2 in the quarterfinals of the Davis Cup on Sunday.
Julien Benneteau and Michael Llodra held their nerve to beat Andre Begemann and Tobias Kamke 6-1, 7-6 (5), 4-6, 7-5 as France pulled back to 2-1 in their Davis Cup quarterfinal against Germany.