- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Germany
Russia's President Vladimir Putin reportedly told German Chancellor Angela Merkel in a quick telephone call that he thought the Ukrainian crisis had teetered toward the edge of civil war.
A German court has sentenced convicted match-fixer Ante Sapina to five years in prison following a new trial, a six-month reduction from his previous sentence.
Germany departs for the World Cup as one of the teams to beat despite having a relatively young squad.
Germany will have two of its former coaches trying to prevent it from winning Group G at the World Cup.
Joachim Loew has the best record of all Germany coaches, yet his team has not won a title in the eight years he has been in charge.
After six decades of separation, two brothers' journeys for their biological families ended this week.
Despite being in charge of one of the top favorites at the World Cup, Germany coach Joachim Loew is deeply worried.
Jurgen Klinsmann was hired to transform American football.
Since returning to the World Cup in 1990 after a 40-year absence, the United States has alternated group-stage elimination with advancement to the knockout round.
With Belgium, Russia, South Korea and Algeria, don't expect too much pre-World Cup hype from Group H.
Former world No. 1 Lleyton Hewitt beat Canada's Peter Polansky 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 in gusty conditions Tuesday to advance to the second round of the U.S. Men's Clay Court Championship.
Like sunshine and happiness or Lennon and McCartney, football and Brazil go together, each making the other better. So the first World Cup in Brazil in 64 years is bound to be special.
Lazio forward Miroslav Klose has been ruled out for a month with a left thigh muscle tear, damaging his chances of selection for Germany's World Cup squad.
France rallied from a 2-0 deficit to beat Germany 3-2 in the quarterfinals of the Davis Cup on Sunday.
Julien Benneteau and Michael Llodra held their nerve to beat Andre Begemann and Tobias Kamke 6-1, 7-6 (5), 4-6, 7-5 as France pulled back to 2-1 in their Davis Cup quarterfinal against Germany.