- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Giants-Tigers tied at 3 after 6 in Game 4 of WS
Question of the Day
Theriot is the DH for the first time in his career.
The temperature at first pitch was 44 degrees, with a stiff wind making it feel even colder.
Once again, runs could be hard to come by.
Believe it or not, the World Series could end tonight.
Seems as though it just started.
San Francisco ace Matt Cain will be on the mound at chilly Comerica Park as the Giants go for a four-game sweep of Detroit and their second championship in three years. First pitch coming up at 8:15 p.m. EDT.
Cain has already pitched a pair of clinchers in this postseason, earning the win in Game 5 of the division series against Cincinnati and Game 7 of the NLCS against St. Louis. A victory tonight would mark the perfect finish for Cain _ who pitched a perfect game in June against Houston.
Max Scherzer gets the ball for the slumping Tigers, who are hitting .165 in the Series after getting shut out in each of the past two games.
The only major league team to overcome a 3-0 deficit in the postseason was the 2004 Boston Red Sox, who rallied past the rival New York Yankees in the AL championship series.
Take nothing away from the Giants’ pitchers, who have certainly been sublime. But let’s be honest, unless Detroit can mount a major comeback, this Series will go down as a dud.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors