- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Hoosiers ready for season of big expectations
Question of the Day
If freshman Yogi Ferrell emerges as the starting point guard, as many anticipate, senior Jordan Hulls and Oladipo, a junior, may spend more time playing their natural shooting roles.
If Maurice Creek is healthy enough to become a contributor, as Hoosiers fans hope, that will be an added bonus.
Even Zeller looks different. He says he’s grown about a half-inch since last year, measuring an even 7-feet in his shoes, and has bulked up to 240 pounds. He played most of last year between 225 and 230 pounds.
And while the combination has certainly created a stir outside Assembly Hall, Crean spent the summer going back to the basics..
“I’ve never incorporated more drill aspects than I did this year because I think it’s really, really important,” he said.
Will the combination allow the Hoosiers to meet the hype?
The players hope so.
“We’re not throwing anything out,” said Hulls, who was wearing a T-shirt celebrating Indiana’s tourney run. “We’d like to win every single game we play, of course.”
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- KELLNER: It's not a Merry Christmas for the persecuted church
- PRUDEN: 'Tis the season for apologies
- Special ops vets slam military benefit cuts
- ORSI: No greater act of loyalty to the Constitution
- TRIPLETT: Shale revolution reality checks
- Obama sends 45 service members to South Sudan
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Southern Fried Politics from the Lens of a Persian-American Millennial
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow