- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Taking Lions to wire big step forward for Rams
Question of the Day
Robert Turner started at right guard ahead of fifth-round pick Watkins in the opener and moved to center after Wells was hurt. If available, Watkins is likely to get his first start at right guard this week against the Redskins after subbing at that position last week.
The unheralded Gibson, who emerged as a starter ahead of rookies Brian Quick and Chris Givens, had a showcase 23-yard touchdown reception for the go-ahead score in the fourth quarter.
“I’m just out here playing the game, man. That’s all,” Gibson said. “I think I’m pretty well-rounded. I just want to make plays when my number’s called.”
Maybe this week.
“At the end of the day, we want to win,” wide receiver Danny Amendola said. “We feel like we have guys in this locker room that can win games.”
Moral victory? “No. Absolutely not.”
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world