- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Bernard Pollard vs. Pats: Seek and destroy
Baltimore safety has taken down three star players
“He’s our energy guy, a pit bull,” Webb said. “I get started when I see him hyped up and knocking someone out. It makes me want to do the same thing. I love the way he plays defense.”
Said Reed: “He’s definitely an asset, man. He’s somebody to reckon with. He’s going to hit guys, he’s going to cover. Obviously, he’s catching interceptions now. That’s what you like. You love to see growth.”
However, Pollard and the secondary have to correct coverage mistakes that led to Eagles quarterback Michael Vick throwing for 371 yards in Philadelphia’s 24-23 win. With Brady’s Patriots on deck, the solution is easier said than done.
Pollard said the key is to stay focused against a team such as New England that can spread the ball around. Though he’s not intending to inflict harm when he hits, he still plans to play as fast and as physical as he has in the past against the Patriots.
“When it’s all said and done, we are going against each other,” Pollard said. “I’m going to do everything I can. If you got the ball, I see ball and hit ball.”
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014