- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
US players in the Ryder Cup
Question of the Day
2012 victories: Zurich Classic, Byron Nelon Championship.
2012 Majors: Masters-T24, US Open-T4, British Open-T31, PGA Championship-T27.
Backspin: This will be the one player European fans still don’t know, despite his two wins this year on the PGA Tour and his playoff loss last year in the PGA Championship. All anyone needs to know is that Dufner is reliable. He’s not easily rattled, though that figures to be tested in his first Ryder Cup. He can partner with just about anyone. The one area of his game that can’t afford to stay home is his putting.
World ranking: 13.
Ryder Cups: Rookie.
Ryder Cup record: 0-0-0.
Career victories: 3.
2012 victories: Bridgestone Invitational.
2012 Majors: Masters-T27, US Open-T68, British Open-T34, PGA Championship-T3.
Backspin: The former PGA champion embodies the younger blood on the U.S. team, and this one is a gamer. He regularly plays money games with Phil Mickelson, and he showed plenty of fight when he hung in there long enough to beat Jim Furyk at Firestone. He also holed a 25-foot birdie putt on the 18th at Riviera to force a playoff. Bradley is long off the tee and was a good putter even before he went to the belly putter. He likely will be spending a lot of time with Mickelson at Medinah.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
- KUHNER: Who betrayed Navy SEAL Team 6?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
White House pets gone wild!