- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
US players in the Ryder Cup
Question of the Day
World ranking: 8.
Ryder Cups: Rookie.
Ryder Cup record: 0-0-0.
Career victories: 3.
2012 victories: U.S. Open.
2012 Majors: Masters-T44, US Open-1, British Open-DNP, PGA Championship-Cut.
Backspin: Simpson doesn’t have the most beautiful swing in golf, but it’s efficient and he gets the most out of his game every time he plays. He teamed with Watson at Royal Melbourne in the Presidents Cup last year, and they went 3-1. Simpson lost his singles match to K.T. Kim. He won his first major at the U.S. Open, and then took five weeks off as his wife gave birth to their second child. He has not been much of a factor the last two months.
World ranking: 16.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight
- TYRRELL: The birth of a new alignment in the Middle East
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq