- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
US players in the Ryder Cup
Ryder Cups: 2.
Ryder Cup record: 3-3-1.
Career victories: 9.
2012 victories: Colonial, John Deere Classic.
2012 Majors: Masters-T32, US Open-T41, British Open-T9, PGA Championship-70.
Backspin: He is the only American player who does not have a losing record despite never playing on a winning team. That says something about Johnson, who was a captain’s pick in 2010 and brings key elements to match play _ accuracy, great wedge play and a solid putter. A two-time winner this year, he might play a bigger role on this U.S. team that most casual fans realize.
World ranking: 14.
Ryder Cups: 1.
Ryder Cup record: 1-1-2.
Career victories: 4.
2012 victories: The Players Championship.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.