- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
US players in the Ryder Cup
Question of the Day
2012 Majors: Masters-T3, US Open-T27, British Open-T9, PGA Championship-Cut.
Backspin: He had a chance to win the Masters late on Sunday, and he won The Players Championship. Since then, however, Kuchar has gone very quiet, surprising for a guy whose hallmark is consistency. He was partners with Stewart Cink last time, and they didn’t lose any of their three matches. Ian Poulter drilled him in singles. Kuchar is most feared in the team room during their table tennis competition.
World ranking: 15.
Ryder Cups: 8.
Ryder Cup record: 11-17-6.
Career victories: 42.
2012 victories: AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
2012 Majors:Masters-T3, US Open-T65, British Open-Cut, PGA Championship-T36.
Backspin: The most experienced player on either side, Mickelson will set a U.S. record by playing in his ninth Ryder Cup, breaking the record he shared with Lanny Wadkins, Raymond Floyd and Billy Casper. However, he is two losses away from trying an American record for most matches lost. Some were suggesting Mickelson would playing sparingly, though he has turned his game around in recent weeks and could hold the key to a U.S. win _ especially if that claw putting grip carries him.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- MILLER: Obamacare enrollees include 101 members of the House of Representatives
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- EDITORIAL: Our ideological president
- Federal deficit shrinks 20 percent in fiscal 2014
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!