- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
Yankees razz Youkilis for Red Sox remarks
Question of the Day
The pair got together Friday before workouts for New York’s pitchers and catchers. Both feel the matter got blown out of proportion.
“Everything’s good,” Youkilis said. “We are all teammates here.”
Chamberlain downplayed the feud.
“He just came over and said hello, and I welcomed him,” Chamberlain said. “Like I told you all before, it’s done now. I hope we don’t have to talk about this anymore. It’s over with. We don’t live in the past. We live in the present.”
New York will host the Red Sox in the regular-season opener at Yankee Stadium on April 1.
“I’m excited to play against them opening day,” Youkilis said. “I’m excited to put on the pinstripes, the full pinstripes.”
Youkilis joins Babe Ruth, Wade Boggs, Roger Clemens and Johnny Damon as Boston players who made the switch to the Bronx.
NOTES: New York’s position players are scheduled to report Sunday. … RHP Michael Pineda (shoulder surgery) threw 25 pitches in his second bullpen session. He is expected to be out until at least June. … Left-handed reliever Cesar Cabral (left elbow fracture) is throwing off a mound and could be ready to pitch in minor league games after the team breaks camp at the end of next month.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Half of America strips religion from Christmas
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- NAPOLITANO: NSA spies pick up interference from the Constitution
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson: Gays 'wont inherit the kingdom of God'
- John McCain to Harry Reid: Ill kick the crap out of you
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
Nobody likes to talk about dying. But we can help.
A libertarian look at breaking news and political trends by author Tom Mullen.
Does it take over 25 years in public service to really know what goes on in Washington?
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow